Great way to use this versatile squash. It’s crunchy and perfect for slaw. You can just
julienne the entire thing …
pit included. It’s great on these Pulled Pork Sandwiches.
- 2 Chayote Squash, julienned
- 1 mango, julienned
- 3 scallions, white and green parts, chopped
- 4 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- Dressing – 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/8 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- In this recipe you can use the entire squash, skin and pit included.
- Mix vegetables and cilantro.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients and pour over slaw
- Toss slaw with sweet vinegar dressing and serve.